Middle East crisis live: Trump says blockade on Iran will remain in ‘full force’ until deal is reached
The US president’s remarks come after he said on Saturday that a peace deal with Iran was ‘largely negotiated’In Lebanon, the civil defence agency said early on Sunday its regional facility in the southern city of Nabatieh had been destroyed by an Israeli strike.The Directorate General of Civil Defence said the building had collapsed and a large number of vehicles and equipment had been damaged by a “direct hit in a hostile Israeli strike”. Continue reading...
Source: guardian-world